Due to the rapid growth of business abroad, Shengsheng is now hiring interns for future Oversea Office Representative with job responsibilities listed below. We are looking for international students from India, South America, Middle East, Japan, Korea, Singapore, and Australia to support us expanding our oversea business. Please send a PDF or DOC version of your resume in English/Chinese to email@example.com
What you will be doing?
1. Regional supplier management.
2. Logistics orders management (may need to be processed on site).
3. Expand regional market for logistics and sales of products.
4. Loads, unloads of packages scheduled for pickups/deliveries.
5. Data processing job orders and organising collection and delivery of customer shipments.
6. Assisting Headquarters in completing other matters.
1. Majored in pharmaceutical, logistics, marketing are preferred.
2. Responsible, confident, patient, and attentive.
3. Cheerful and good communication and coordination skills.
4. Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently
5. Experience in the biological, pharmaceutical or logistics industry is preferred.
6. Can drive and can accept short business trips.
7. Internship in Shanghai headquarters, later return to overseas branch to support expansion of business.
8. University from 985 & 211 is preferred.
Please send a PDF or DOC version of your resume in English/Chinese to: Cindy Lee, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org.